Seeking wines that will pair perfectly with your carefully crafted lunch and dinner menus?
Provide your restaurant customers with a one of a kind experience by serving locally produced premier wines from Ramona Ranch Winery & Vineyard.
Award Winning Wines for Your Restaurant Clientele
All of Ramona Ranch Winery’s fine wines are made with Estate and local grapes and are available for select distribution to restaurants in and around San Diego County. Principal winemaker and head of vineyard management, Micole Moore has been handcrafting wines since 2006 along with his wife and partner Teri Kerns. Together this talented duo not only produce top notch wines, but also maintain the first Certified Sustainable Winery in San Diego County.
Contact Us for More Information
Our Wines Pair Beautifully with Many Foods
Our wide selection of wines pair easily with a wide assortment of proteins (meat, poultry, fish), as well as fruits, vegetables, and desserts. Over the years our wine has been centerstage at several catered events, here are some examples of how our various wines have been paired with expertly prepared foods:
Paella Wine & Beer Festival 2017
Chef: Mario Medina
Wines paired: 2013 ZSM (Zinfandel, Syrah, and Montepulciano) & 2015 Burlesque (a dry, white blend of Muscat and Symphony)
Father’s Day BBQ
Special Father’s Day Menu: Grilled Tri-Tip, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cobb, Salad and Bread
Paired With: Super Tuscan
Wine Club Pick Up Party
- Wild game sliders: petite brioche bun, wild boar & bison patty, kale & apple slaw, cherry barbecue sauce. Paired with: Aglianico
- Sausage flatbread: ghost pepper, spicy tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella. Paired with: Super Tuscan
- Shrimp corn dog with lemon aioli. Paired with: Burlesque
Cheeses from the Cave Pairing Event
Cheesemaker: Kim Spero
Cheese: Young blue cheese, fresh pears, poached and glazed in a prickly pear base, on thin slice of sourdough baguette grilled in rosemary olive oil with Pomegranate seeds.
Paired with: 2015 Burlesque
Cheese: Harlequin Asiago served on toast with Soppressata, freshly grilled red peppers and a medley of marinated olives with a light herb salad.
Paired with: Super Tuscan
Cheese: Aglianico aged marbled cheese on buttered crackers, with fig jam, basil and freshly ground black pepper.
Paired with: Aglianico
Varietals We Produce
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Super Tuscan
(Note: Availability may change from year to year depending upon maturity of wines)
Restaurants Currently Serving Our Wines
- The Round-Up Grill at Lake Henshaw (Santa Ysabel, CA)
- Jeremy’s on the Hill (Julian, CA)
- La Casa del Zorro Resort & Spa (Borrego Springs, CA)
- Marinade on Main (Ramona, CA)
- The Red Door (San Diego, CA)
- The Oak’s Grill and Par Lounge at San Vicente Resort (Ramona, CA)
- The Main Course (Ramona, CA)
- Reds, Whites & Brews (Ramona, CA)