Sonoma County Grand Harvest Competition: Best-in-class/Double Gold
Judges awarded best-in-class and double gold medals to the Ramona Ranch Estate 2014 Tannat wine at the Sonoma County Vineyard & Winery Management’s 24th Annual Grand Harvest Awards held in Santa Rosa, Calif. and judged November 14 and 15, 2017. In addition the judges awarded a bronze medal for their Ramona Valley Merlot.
Both wines are from grapes grown in the Ramona Valley American Viticulture Area (AVA). More than 1,025 entries were received at the competition from as far as away as Australia and throughout the U.S. The Estate 2014 Tannat wine, made from grapes grown on the Ramona Ranch vineyard, was one of 54 Best in Class and one of 37 Double Gold medals awarded.
Vineyard & Winery Management is a family-owned multimedia company located in Santa Rosa, Calif., that produces an international wine trade publication, conferences, trade shows and wine competitions. The Grand Harvest Award competition is one of more than a half dozen wine competitions they sponsor.
- Local Wines Receive Top Awards out of Best Wines of U.S.A. and Mexico at The Toast of the Coast Wine Competition
- Trail Blazer Recognition 2017
- Ramona Ranch Brings home GOLD!
- RVVA Member Wines Score Medals Out of 7,000 Entries in ‘Largest Competition of American Wines’
- Eight Ramona Valley Vineyard Association (RVVA) Wineries Win Big at Largest-Ever NY Finger Lakes International Wine Competition